Terms & Conditions
- Additional charges will apply to all bookings if: 1) final total drafted sqft exceeds amount ordered; 2) bookings fall on weekend/stat holidays ($29); 3) additional products/add-ons are added after ordering; 4) if property falls outside of our service area.
- iGuide Reports, Images, & Videos are delivered via email by midnight of the next day excluding properties shot on Saturday. These will be delivered on Monday. Statutory holidays may affect delivery times.
- Less than 24 hour cancellation/rescheduling incurs a fee of $99 plus taxes. This will also be applied if the photographer can not start shooting within 15 minutes of the appointment start time. Any travel charges for properties outside of our Service Area may be applied if a cancellation occurs close to or at the start of the appointment time.
- We do not take responsibility for weather conditions.
- Photographers will not assist with staging so please ensure the interior and exterior of the property is ready at the start of the appointment. Click here for staging tips.
- Payment is due within 14 days of receipt of product to avoid any late fees.
- Properties outside our service area are subject to an extra charge. Please see map for details.
- Please ensure there is a clear line of sight on walls so that we can capture all necessary measurement data to process floor plans. Failing this certain areas may not be drafted and floor planned.
- The billable area is a sum of interior areas of all floors as well as all drafted spaces that may be excluded from the final interior floor area totals such as sun rooms, crawlspaces, detached garages/outbuildings, any rooms attached to the house that you can only access from outside and floor areas of rooms that have sloped ceilings – where the height of the room is less than 5 ft – these areas are drafted and billed, but not included in the total floor area. There are drafted spaces that are included on floor plans, not included in the total sq ft, and are not billed, these include: attached garages with interior doors, cold rooms, areas open to below, and exterior spaces such as balconies/decks/patios.
- The iGuide camera system is built to capture indoor spaces and we will endeavor to capture outdoor areas such as balconies/decks/patios as best we can but can not guarantee they will be included on the iGuide draft and/or have measurements.
Photography/Work License, Uses and Rights:
- Leading Image retains copyright to all images and materials delivered. You are licensed to use images and material for a period of 52 weeks from date of delivery to market and sell or rent the property represented. License is not transferable. All rights not expressly granted are reserved to Leading Image Inc., including but not limited to all rights in preliminary materials and all non–electronic rights. You cannot share or resale our images/work to another agent or third party. Any other parties interested in using our work will need to obtain/purchase the right from Leading Image Inc. to do so.
- Additional Usage: If you wish to make any additional uses of the work, you will need to seek permission from Leading Image Inc. and make such payments as are agreed to between the parties at that time.